Sunday, 17 June 2012

Evolution of the F1 Car: Almost


Hey all. At this point it feels as though I've been doing this thing forever. But its getting close to being done.

I'm a big F1 fan, and last year I felt I wanted to see the rich history of 60 years worth of Formula 1 cars animate through time, since I couldn't find such a video, I decided to make one. It escalated pretty quick, and I got rather addicted to collecting F1 data for the project. After a couple of months I got stuck with the project and was too busy with full time work so I shelved it all in January. But recently I looked through it all and decided it was too much of a waste to throw away, so if all goes to plan, there will be an animation and some infographic style images to come.


Thanks for CHECKING ME OUT!
Ruf

2 comments:

John Adamson said...

What software is this?

Talha khan said...

Genius is the word.
You just described F1 evolution in seconds.